Guidelines for Camera-Ready Submission
The authors should revise the manuscript to incorporate all the comments and apply appropriate paper styling. The IEEE policy requires authors to keep the similarity index to less than 30%. The final manuscript must be submitted at EDAS.
To prepare the final manuscript, please follow the steps below.
Preparing the final manuscripts
- Step 1 - Formatting
Prepare your final manuscript using MS Word or Latex A4 templates for IEEEXplore Digital Library. The templates can be found at this link. https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Please confirm all authors’ information and funding information in the final manuscript. After submission, the information cannot be changed.
- Step 2 - Copyright notice
Modify IEEE Copyright Notice at the bottom-left of the first page of the template as follows.
(a) Most of papers in which all authors are NOT either employed by the US government or employed by a Crown government or employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-8584-5/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
(b) For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: US. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
(c) For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-8584-5/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
(d) For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-8584-5/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
- Step 3 - Validate by IEEE PDF eXpress
Please visit the IEEE PDF eXpress to validate your pdf file before submitting to EDAS
Visit the site: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
• Our Conference ID is 54298X
If you are a first-time user, you should create an account and enter Conference ID (54298X) with you e-mail address and password. Then you will be asked to provide personal information. If you already have the account, please login with your credential and put 54298X as the Conference ID.
After you log-in, click on Dashboard (on the left menu) and then you can create a new title on the site. IEEE PDF eXpress will convert your PDF file into the appropriate format for submission to IEEExplore. Please submit the successfully converted file to EDAS in step 5.
- Step 4 - IEEE electronic Copyright Form
Before uploading the Camera-Ready, you must complete the copyright transfer agreement for each paper. EDAS has configured with the IEEE electronic Copyright Form (eCF); therefore, you must complete the agreement on-line.
In EDAS paper list, click copyright form link shown above. Click “IEEE Copyright Submission” to complete the online submission of the copyright form.
- Step 5 - Submission at EDAS
You must submit the converted final manuscript as the Camera-Ready in EDAS before April 18, 2022.
- Registration and Payment: To be included in this program, at least one author must register for the conference no later than April 18, 2022. Details on payment and registration are available at https://www.ecti-con2022.org/Registration/. Due to the COVID 19 situation, which requires social distancing, on-site registration is limited to first come, first served. It is not refundable if you switch from on-site to online registration after April 18, 2022.
- Please double-check the author names, affiliations, email addresses, and funding acknowledgment on your camera-ready manuscript. The conference reserves the right not to modify the proceedings after April 18, 2022 for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s quality requirements.
- Camera-Ready Papers must pass IEEE pdfXpress compatible check. The camera-ready manuscript is required to be submitted in the same manner as the review manuscript using EDAS by April 18, 2022 along with electronic copyright form.
- The maximum number of pages is four, including references, and does not include an author biography at the end. Additional pages up to 8 pages are permitted with page charge of 1,500 THB per page.