Last Call for Papers - Update Feb 21, 2022
Extended submission deadline
- We have decided to extend the submission portal deadline due to some issues of uploading files. The deadline is now extended to Feb 28, 2022.
- The submission portal is now active. Please follow this link.
- Please contact Prof. Vutipong Areekul email@example.com for any inquiry regarding manuscript submission.
Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings of ECTI-CON 2022 and will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
Selected papers with high score from reviewers and chairs in area of realizations of electronic circuits and communication systems may opt for another preference to provide extended version and new peer review for publication in AEÜ - International Journal of Electronics and Communications (ISSN: 1434-8411) : Electronics, Communications and Signal Processing Special Issue from ECTI-CON 2022. The selected papers should be extended at least by 35%, including more experimental/simulation results before submitting to journal. Also, authors should state in "Acknowledgement" part of their journal papers that "A preliminary version of this work has been published in ECTI-CON 2022" and cite therein.
- Papers must be written and presented in English.
- The length of papers can be up to 4 pages, following the conference-paper templates in Word or LaTeX provided by IEEE.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Electrical Power Systems and High Voltage
- Energy Systems and Power Electronics
- Electronic Devices, Circuits and Systems.
- Communication Systems and IOT
- Computer, IT, AI and Machine Learnings
- Control Systems and Robotics
- Signal, Image, and Video Processing
- Emerging Solutions: ECTI Technologies for COVID-19
- ECTI Technologies for Agri-Tech Solutions
- Other Related ECTI Areas
For any inquiries please contact the conference TPC:
Prof. Vutipong Areekul firstname.lastname@example.org